MDA-550 Engine Analyzer
The Fluke MDA-550 motor analyzer is one of the brand’s most decisive and effective products thanks to the service it offers.
This measurement system is created from a compact design, but very useful. It has been specially designed to do away with the tedious task of checking and troubleshooting variable speed drives, and seeks to break through slow configurations and complex connections. In this way, it greatly facilitates the professional’s work, making it a simple and intuitive process.
Thanks to this instrument, the user only has to choose a test and the step-by-step guided measurement process will show him where to make each connection. In addition, it is equipped with all the necessary measurement modes to collect enough information with which to make decisions and make reports.
Among other features, the MDA-550 model will allow users to carry out highly relevant tasks such as:
- Measurement of essential parameters of frequency inverters such as voltage, current, DC bus voltage level and AC ripple among others.
- Extensive harmonic measurements in order to locate highs and lows.
- Guided measurements for inputs and outputs and complement them with graphical step-by-step voltage and current connection diagrams.
- Process automation for simple measurement takes.
- Quick and easy reporting.
- Measurement of additional electrical parameters with full scope, measurement and logging functions for a full range of electrical and electronic measurements of industrial systems.
- Faster and easier setup
- Guided test procedures.
- Menus and special measurement functions for variable speed drives
- Quick and intuitive report generation
- Better capability by applying the built-in ScopeMeter ™ test tool.
BASIC TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Range: 1000 Hz to 500 MHz
Full scale reading: 999 counts
Accuracy: ± (0.5% + 2 counts)
Number of screens: Typically 50 screens can be saved in reports (depending on compression ratio)
Transfer to PC: With 2GB USB memory or mini USB to USB cable and FlukeView ™ 2 for ScopeMeter ™ test instrument
- Voltage probe: 1: 1, 10: 1, 100: 1, 1000: 1, 20: 1, 200: 1
- Current clamp: 0.1 mV / A, 1 mV / A, 10 mV / A, 20 mV / A, 50 mV / A, 100 mV / A, 200 mV / A, 400 mV / A
- Tension probe on shaft: 1: 1, 10: 1, 100: 1
Those items that are grouped on the same product page due to their similar physical characteristics, may present different final prices depending on their internal technical properties.
Edimar Electronics is your official distributor of Fluke In asturias.
If you wish to receive more information, do not hesitate to let us know through our Contact .