Omron’s E3X-NA is characterized by being highly prepared to meet the needs of users who require to perform standard fiber applications.
The particularities that make this product the perfect ally is that it is specially designed to provide a potentiometer adjustment in a simple, simple and very fast way. In addition, another of its advantages is that it allows a graph display.
Some of the most noteworthy aspects of this amplifier are:
- Adjusting the sensitivity in a fast and versatile way by using a potentiometer.
- The prevention of possible mutual interference.
- Types with better water resistance, very suitable for industrial electronics installations.
- Visualization of relevant information through the use of a bar graph. Such a graph makes indications about the light level, the switching state and also the threshold.
Available in different versions depending on the needs required for its use.
The available variations that can be presented in this product are the following:
- Connector model: E3X-NA8
- Pre-wired model: E3X-NA41 2M
The technical specifications of this product are common to all available models:
Light source (wavelength): Red LED (625nm)
Power supply: 12 to 24 VDC ± 10%, ripple (pp): 10% max.
Protection circuit: Reverse polarity protection, output short circuit protection, mutual interference prevention
Response time: Operation or restart: 200 µs max.
Sensitivity adjustment: 8-turn endless adjuster (potentiometer)
Functions: Off delay timer: 40 ms (fixed)
Degree of protection: IEC 60529 IP50 (with attached protective cover) and IEC 60529 IP66 (with attached protective cover)
Those items that are grouped on the same product page due to their similar physical characteristics, may present different final prices depending on their internal technical properties.
Electrónica Edimar is your official Omron distributor in Asturias.
If you wish to receive more information, do not hesitate to let us know through our Contact .