This micro PLC is designed for compact equipment supporting data collection and machine-to-machine communication. It is a powerful, efficient and flexible solution for machines:
– Thanks to the built-in two-port Ethernet switch and dedicated function blocks, cabling cost reduction and communication performance improvement are achieved. Plus, you can save on hardware and simplify Ethernet connectivity with daisy-chained Ethernet cabling for machine-to-machine communication.
– Data collection, and control and monitoring of serial devices are easy, as up to three serial ports available.
– Improve design efficiency and productivity by reducing development time with a modular machine design. CP2E includes four-axis positioning functions with linear interpolation and Omron libraries for positioning, machine-machine communication, and predictive maintenance.
– Install and forget. Omron CP2E offers a reliable solution whatever the environmental conditions: wider operating temperature range, battery-free operation, input / output terminal LEDs for quick troubleshooting, automatic recovery from electrical interference, etc.
– Complete your configuration with the HMI NB to get the perfect match.
CP2E series compact standard type PLC, 18 inputs, 12 digital outputs; relay output; 220V AC power supply; 8 k-step program memory